Are you a homeowner looking for extended coverage on your HVAC or Plumbing Equipment? We’ve got you covered!
What is an extended warranty?
Most manufacturer limited warranties cover the cost of the parts that fail, but do not cover the labor to repair them. An extended warranty will protect you against the cost of labor repairs, giving you complete protection from any mechanical or electrical failure.
Why Choose an Extended Warranty?
- Total Mechanical System Coverage: Mechanical or electrical failure of a system component. Please see terms and conditions.
- Peace of Mind: Don’t pay unexpected repair costs.
- No Deductible: There are no deductibles on repairs.
- Fully Transferable: Selling your home? Simply transfer your warranty.
- We Do The Work: If your system breaks down, call us! We will come out to make the repair.
- Flexible Purchase Time: You have two years from install to purchase your protection.
HOW IT WORKS
1 When a Plumbing, Heating or Air Conditioning (HVAC) system failure occurs…
2 Call us to schedule a service appointment.
3 A technician will make repairs at NO labor cost to you!
Your Extended Warranty is covered by JB Warranties. JB Warranties is backed by an A-Rated insurance underwriter giving you and your family the comfort they deserve. For complete program details, please review the JB Warranties Terms and Conditions. Learn more here.